Ricotta, Pear and Honey Naan Pizza proves that not all pizza has to be savory! This crazy easy pizza features just four ingredients and takes under 15 minutes to make.
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 pear, peeled with seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pre-packaged naan flatbreads
- Preheat the oven to 450*F.
- Divide and spread the ricotta cheese evenly between each naan flatbread.
- Slice the pear thinly, then divide evenly between each naan flatbread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the pear has wilted and the ricotta cheese has started to lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Serve hot.